I had a very long
argument with a friend Joseph N Makola about nature systems being out
of balance. Well, that’s what he believes but I insisted that nature
still has its own way of doing things; what do I mean by that in
simplicity “What goes around still comes around”.
The sea still runs its own powerful filtering system without the help of
any man, the birds are still migrating to greener pastures and the
list goes on but that is a topic for another day.
![]() |
| Fear |
Most of us have fear of change and we dont realize it, a simple lazy example "After upgrading to a new phone, one will still prefare to use the old one not because of its content but because we don't wanna let go) every-time you have to change your environment or the way you used to do things you complain. For what?
How do you expect yourself to be progressive in life if you refuse to alter your norms.
Same looks/attire for the past 7 years, same circle of people, same
house that belonged to your late great grandmother – come on now
CHANGE AND LIVE A LITTLE.
I
thought I will never own ALL STARS (sneakers), red pants or think
about marriage any-time soon but all that had to changed because I realized what fear can bring into my life. Clearly fear has a place
in our lives, but I wasn’t about to let it control me. No way would
I allow it to dictate how I chose to live. Not a chance.
F.E.A.R. = False
Evidence Appearing Real.
F.E.A.R. is an
illusion.
No one never asked
to experience fear or being confronted by the darkest of fears but
overcoming fear enabled us to learn, grow, and be even more mortal.
Feeling fear is human, but I assure you conquering it will make you
feel empowered, courageous, and proud.
So, the formula for
conquering F.E.A.R. is simple:
Try + Learn + Adapt
+ Try = Success.
HAVE A FEARFUL LIFE.

4 comments:
Good Move Mchana,
The Only way to Deal with any type of Fear is to Face it.
Fear can destroy fortunes. Fear can destroy relationships. Fear, if left unchecked, can destroy our lives. Fear is one of the many enemies lurking inside us. by Jim Rohn
Go Red, Go Sneakers. Inspired Morena change is needed
hahahaha, Go red, God snearks - Thanx man
Fear destroys most of the people because it leads them to failing to try and if you don't try you have a zero percent chance of succeeding in whatever you are dreaming of. Change is good, it brings about development and development brings about change. There is no one without the other. Once you start practicing one you are certain of the other.
Great blog mokgotse
Fear destroys many, it hinders us from succeeding because it makes us fail to try things and if we don't try things out we don't succeed much. Change is good, it brings about development and development brings about change. You can't do one and lack the other.
Post a Comment